- Phiro Pro engages young people from the ages of 9 to 18 by stimulating coding concepts through open-source programming platforms.
- Program & control Phiro Pro wirelessly with a computer, tablet or smartphone connected via bluetooth mode with the following programming platforms:
- Scratch 2.0 (MIT, USA),
- Snap4Arduino (UC Berkeley/Citilab, Spain),
- Pocket Code mobile app (Catrobat project headquartered at Graz University of Technology, Austria).
Whatâ€™s more – Phiro is also Lego® and Arduino compatible. Lesson plans and educator guides developed by ROBOTIX are multidisciplinary and available. Users can also connect to a community on-line enabling collaboration, sharing & learning.
What’s in the box
- Phiro PRO Robot – 1
- USB Charging Cable – 1
- PHIRO Swish Card (75 Cards) – 1
- Phiro LEGO® Accessory -1
- Phiro Smartphone Mount – 1
- Accessory Clip – 1
What will your child learn
- Creative skills : Creating Algorithms and translating into programs for Phiro
- Focus on mastering : Critical thinking through troubleshooting programs
- Programming Skills : Advanced programs using Conditionals, Loops, Nested loops, Variables etc.
- Logical Skills: Conditional and Relational Concepts
- Development Skills: Creating programs for real world application and testing them with Phiro | Encouraging the child to be an independent and innovative thinker.