- Little Musician is a musical feature that includes 8 musical notes with 5 different instruments.
- When the Taco wand taps on a musical instrument tag, followed by a musical note tag, the sound played by the wand of the 8 basic notes will correspond to the tapped instrument.
- The sequence of tones can be stored in the Taco wand memory and can be retrieved by pressing the “Play” button.
- Long pressing (3 sec) the “Play” button will delete the created music from the sequence of tones stored in the memory.
What’s in the box
- One Wand (R|G|B)
- Organizer Trays – 2
- 16 coding chips including Volume Control.
- Games: 8 Musical notes, 5 musical instruments and 1 Nursery Rhyme.
What will your child learn
- Interplay of melody, harmony and rhythm
- Hand-Eye Coordination
- Listening Skill
- Understanding “Beats” Pattern